Colour Correction



Now I had me sat in the carriage it was time to colour correct both me and the footage.

I also found this tutorial very helpful for my compositing,


To myself I added a simple choker, to clean up my edges. Then I applied a curve adjustment, tint and exposure control in one go. I went through them with the tint first, dulling down my colours slightly before going through the curves adjustments to try to match the lighting from the carriage as best I could.

I then looked at the carriage layer and decided I wanted it to have a bit more contrast so I added a curve adjustment to it and slightly bumped up its RGB channel. This also meant I had to go back and re adjust myself again, this process occurred many times but that’s what I expected to do until I was happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment