Train Carrige Interior Image

I decided early on that the train carriage interior would be created using a photograph. I this was because i though it would be easier and quicker to mask out the window, and there wont be any server changes in the lighting. on top of this the tutorial i am going to follow, which has a guy sat on a plane as apposed to a train, uses a still image to and that looks pretty good.

I caught the train home earlier than usual at mid day as i knew there would be better lighting and the train would have less passengers. This meant i was able to sit and take a large amount of photographs of different tabled seats, up an down the train. I took about thirty in all and decided i would use this one as it had the best lighting and framing for my shot. I used a Nikon D50 to take my photographs.

As the picture will be cropped a lot more the fact its at a slight angle shouldn't be to much of a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment