Shadows


Next I added some shadows.

The first shadow was the one behind me that moves with me. To create this I duplicated the layer of me and made it completely black using a curves adjustment, and reduced the opacity.



After this I wasn’t happy as i wanted it to be darker a bit further down from my head, so I added two more shadows. This time I used black solids, masked and feathered them out, and placed one underneath my back and one over my body. I wanted to put one over  my back to add more of a contrast between lit areas of my body and the dark areas.


Behind shadow;


In front shadow;


Then finally I added a really subtle shadow, which is barely noticeable, to the other side of my body to represent shadows created from the interior lights of the train. I did this again by duplicating the layer of me and placing it below the layer of me, blacking it out completely and changing the opacity to just 13%. Then final I added a box blur to it. This shadow most noticeable when I and look out of the window.


No comments:

Post a Comment