Project Idea

I want to replicate the journey i take on the train every week when i go home to see my partner and daughter. The clip will consist of 3 shots.

 • Sat at a window seat
 • A dream sequence where i dream about being home
 • Walking away from camera

The following 2 shots require green screen.

1. Sat at a window seat. For this I will need to film a back plate of a passing landscape for the window which i will do using a video found on the internet. I will also need a back plate of the inside of a train carriage. I plan to take a photo from inside a train and use that. And I will also need a to green screen me sat on a chair mimicking being sat on the train in the green screen studio.

 (I found this tutorial on videocopilot.net that will hopefully help me once it has been posted, pictures below)












 http://www.videocopilot.net/blog/2012/01/emergency-landing/

2. The second shot that requires green screen is when I get off the train at the station. I will need to film a background plate at the station with the train in the background. And I will need to green screen myself walking down the platform in the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment