Creating The Inside Of The Carriage



To create the inside of the train I took my chosen photograph and took in into after effects. I made a composition the same size as all my footage (1920 x 1080) and then carefully masked out the train window from the picture.














I then placed my footage behind it to see how it looked.














I then wanted to add some dirt to the window so I took a grungy texture and placed it in front of the carriage picture. I duplicated the carriage and placed it over the top of the grunge texture, and then applied a mask to the grunge texture and feathered it reduced the opacity, to make with window look dirtiest around the frames. I think this worked pretty well.


 











Finally I duplicated the carriage again and reduced the scale a tiny amount to add more depth to the window frames. And pre-composed the files together so I could open them up in a separate composition.



No comments:

Post a Comment